View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 02:18 PM   #11
Icehouse
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7893
Allright, I PM'd Rich and here's his response to me. Hope this helps.
"posted that finding some time ago.You must have missed it. The black tank reported full all the time and the gray was not accurate. When we had our black tank leak and we had to drop the front two panels . The sensor connections for both those tanks are exposed. In checking around I found the black tank sensor connections were loose. I just finger tightened them and to my surprise the sensors worked. Did the same with the gray and they also worked. Went to Home depot and bought a package of 10 star lock washers of the proper size for I think 1.09 added them to the sensor connection,( there were none,) and they still work to this day. I told Aram that at the N.E rally and of course it was news to him that there were no lock washers of any kind on the sensors.He wrote that down. The galley tank still does not work but that tank is to far back and we did not drop that panel. I do not advise dropping the panels just to add lock washers as dropping the panels is not a pleasant task. The washers worked for us and when you think about it..makes sense....Hope this helps ???"
Icehouse is offline   Reply With Quote