View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 01:20 PM   #12
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
yeah you sound like me and my wife she's 5ft 2 and I am 6-2,we also had a hard time looking at to many Pinnacles as all the Jayco dealers here in Seattle said they are slow sellers so they do not carry too many ,as far as the model we picked the 3735MK is because my wife LOVES to cook and we are fulltimers and it has mass storage for dishes etc(she does use a little step stool to reach some shelves)... BIG Kitchen AND the biggest Pantry we have ever seen and a Huge living room and 2 Entry doors,,COOL ,but it is a big Decision and take your time but another good thing about Montana is they have a floorplan for everybody
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by holligl

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bigskyjimmy

Yep we ALMOST bought a Pinnacle and they are very nice but the Montana we bought Loaded was 5K cheaper than the Jayco And our Montana dealer gave us a Lifetime Warranty thrown in for the price , we also looked at the Bayhill but it was SO much lighter than the Montana it made you wonder where are they are saving so much weight in the end it was a no brainer for us picking Montana And this Forum is the best One out there IMO ,BUT you choose what is best for YOU and buy from a good Dealer Good luck in your search ALSO by the way one thing Montana has that we LOVE is they have the Best TV-5.1 Surround sound in the Biz(SONY) not some cheap Jensen or IRVTV junk)My buddies with SOB's are amazed how nice it sounds compared to theirs
The prices we are getting are almost identical for similar options. Getting a lifetime warranty could be a deal maker, as the Montana's standard is one year and Jayco plays up their two year hitch to bumper. The Montana has much more storage, but the opposing den fold outs are queens vs the jayco kings with a larger den. So far we have not been able to get into an actual FLSA model but have seen several 3791s. Please keep me informed on your likes and issues on you model. My wife is into the detailed utility (outlet placement, storage for dishes etc). She is 5'1" and I'm 6' so our perspectives are different. The Pinnacle is actually setup with a 60" name brand TV which might be TOO big. (Bigger than we have in our house). I do like the twin windows in the back on the 3971.