View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 06:07 AM   #11
Fire5er
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3403
Thanks to all for the congrads. Now we really feel like one of the Montana family members.

Brad...Unfortunately it's also only 24 hours off. I work for the federal government (DON) and they are still living in the dark ages. But I have been doing it for 30 years now so it's all good.

Rick...Sorry to hear the mix-up in your order. Yes all the new rigs over 34 foot are coming with 7000 lbs axles. But to be sure I crawled under to check. Each axle is both stamped with it rating and there is a sticker on the axle also. On the sticker if you see D60 that indicates 6000 lbs axles, and if you see D70 that for the 7000 lbs axles. What a class act LaDonna and her organization Tacoma RV is!! She stepped right up and called Keystone and got our issues fixed. Both ours and our friends trailers were detailed by her service center and ready for our walk-thru. And they had no issue with us doing our own PDI after the walk-thru with the Tech.. Then the Tech was right there to fix anything we found wrong. But all we could find was a screw missing on the wheel skirt, and a 1/4" of caulking missing on the roof. Thanks Tacoma RV! Good luck Rick, and please let us know when you get your home.

Karl
Fire5er is offline   Reply With Quote