Thread: Montana 3650RK
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2005, 01:07 AM   #5
BillyRay
Montana Master

M.O.C. #607
welcome!

don't know about that model, we have a 3685FL, but they are all quite similiar. Gamer1624 is right about the bounce tward the rear of the trailor. ours has the rear bedroom and the W/D takes quite a beating...it broke loose twice!

we have the same generator and love it! works great! the LP is right off your regular tank ...so no extra tank is needed. well worth the money. the only draw back with LP generator is if you plan to use it alot in cold weather your better off with gasoline. the LP will "wax up" (so I'm told) and cost more in maintenance, but if your not planning on extensive use in cold weather...then LP is the way to go! we don't use our generator in the winter.

we have the 16K hitch...works fine and never had a problem, but knowing what I know now I would have gotten the 20K. the 16 is actually wider than the 20...I found that out the hard way when I ordered my custom truck body. the dealer specked it out for a 20 not knowing I only had a 16 and the had to retro fit my truck. I don't think there is much price differance.

we did get the larger refrig...I'm not sure it's worth the money though. I can't believe it cost so much more. I have to say when it came in, I was alittle disapointed in the size. I pictured it bigger! it is actually bigger, but to visually notice it is hard. it does give you extra room, but for the extra money I think I would travel with a small portable one and plug it in outside.I'm not sure I would buy it again. the only reason we did is because we spend so much time in it!

hope this helps, let us know if you think of anything else!
BillyRay is offline   Reply With Quote