View Single Post
Old 10-29-2004, 02:35 PM   #33
On The Road Again
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1725
Since I'm not sure how we can set up a "vote" forum as we have for our MOC National 2005 Rally, I'm just going to start asking for suggestions as to location and month for anyone who, at this time, would be willing to say that they would attend a MOC "Virginia Rally".
So far, from the responses I have received, it seems like the Shenandoah Valley is a popular place and the last week of April is prefered.
Now the question arises as to duration of this rally...what's your thoughts about this, to make it a Thursday thru Sunday rally or a Wednesday thru Sunday rally ? Most other local club rallies seem to have theirs during a 4/5 day period which includes weekends.
I have contacted Walnut Hills Campground in Staunton, VA and awaiting their reply as to rates and their facilities for a rally such as ours. Please don't think I'm pushing Walnut Hills, I'm not, I only suggest them since they are so centrally located along I-81 and I-64 corridor and in the heart of the beautiful Shenandoah Valley.
I have never organized any RV rally like this before, so if someone else has more expertise or experience please feel free to step in and say so, as I can use your help, or I can let you set this up and I'll surely help you all I can.
Awaiting some replies, responses, suggestions and thoughts about where, when and how long.
Yours truly,
Marshall Hart
On The Road Again is offline   Reply With Quote