View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 01:24 PM   #58
rames14
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1920
I suspect the 12% restriction is transitioning through an 80 degree turn onto the 22% grade. I asked Pullrite the same question and they said it would not be a problem. I noticed a couple of comments such as “then don’t buy it”. The last 15 years have seen a lot of changes on this forum. It should be a place for sharing information and asking questions. I appreciated the technical aspects and was 24 hours away from being an Andersen owner. But everyone on this forum has different needs. Some will get their unit, pull it to a site and it will never move again. Some will never leave an interstate highway. Some will tow it over rutted roads and into high mountain locations. There isn’t a one size fits all. There is nothing wrong with a conventional hitch, short bed trucks or other types of hitches. If they will handle what is normal for you. The same truck that pulls my Montana also hauls our trash because we live in the mountains. For those of you with constructive comments, I for one enjoy reading them.
Ron and Terrie Ames - MOC #1920/KF0NTA
2021Montana 3230CK Super Solar Legacy Package
2021 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, BIM Charging
4x4, SRW, LB, Crew Cab, Pullrite 3900 Hitch
rames14 is offline   Reply With Quote