View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 03:40 AM   #1
heathie49
Established Member

M.O.C. #6925
Send a message via MSN to heathie49
Hi Guys!! We are new from Va Beach!!

Good Morning everyone!

Just wanted to give everyone a little info on the newbie from Va Beach. We have been 5ers for about 5 years now and we are born and brought up in New England my husband and I an our two kids. We have been all around the world, my husband is retired Navy, and now we have settled at the Beach. We decided that the kids are growing up and have traded our bunkhouse for a Montana 2007 3400RL. We will take delivery of our new home on wheels next saturday the 24th. We have never had a Montana and really searched and looked at a lot things and we just really feel like we have not just bought a new RV but we are joining a family. So if anyone is in my area and would like to hook up with the newbies from Va Beach drop us a line we would love to hang out with you all. I was also brought up in a Nascar Racing family so we do spend a lot of time going to the races and in Mooresville NC where my brother and uncle work on race teams so if any of you are race fans please let us know and we will hook up at the races as well, nothing better than spending the weekend with 200,000 of your closest friends. Anyway, thank you for being such a wealth of knowledge and we look forward to seeing some of you and meeting new people. Sorry this was a little long!! Oh, my name is Heather and My husbands name is Russell I am 36 and My husband is going to be 40 we have two kids and two four legged kids as well. Thanks for everything you guys do for the RV world!
heathie49 is offline   Reply With Quote