View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 02:48 PM   #6
JOLee1

M.O.C. #18972
Sorry I am a little late giving my after event wrap-up. We got back a few weeks ago and as you can imagine, we had a GREAT time in Branson, MO. Cape Fair Camp Ground is about a half hour + from Branson, but it is a pretty drive and we got used to it. The people were nice and the campground was beautiful. It had large, level, manicured, asphalt sites with large trees and clean fire rings and nice picnic tables. They were well sculpted and well kept. Ours was a "pull through" site overlooking Table Rock Lake. It was a pull through site if you were good at parallel parking. (This newbie wasn't that good, with that 60' Class A taking half my site.) Also, the toilets were just barely a step above a pit toilet. No hot water and not very clean. There were no showers, but we love our shower in our Monte, so that's fine. Oh well, for $10.50 a night, I can't complain. Did I mention it was pretty with big trees and right on the lake? Also there was a very nice, large, swimming beach that was closed for the season. Give it a try if your over 65 and can get the discount.
JOLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote