View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 04:59 PM   #26
GrayPDX

M.O.C. #21175
When I finally decided on the 3790RD, I had spent several months looking at all of the different brands/models out there - and there's a lot! I'm a full timer as well so there were certain "must haves" and then there were the "like to haves". In my case it is just me, but I've got 2 kids and 4 grandkids in the area so I wanted something that would seat most of them, and sleep the grandkids when needed. Storage was also big on my list as I have tons of stuff - pots & pans and kitchen gadgets, so that storage was big on my list. I also wanted the large refrigerator and full size oven so I could roast a turkey or prime rib when needed - I love my Furrion stove. Then I looked for other storage options and with the huge slide out in the back of the rig that did it for me. After I found this model everything else was compared to it and this rig was the right one for me and it fit in the budget I had set. It is big, 40' overall, but fits my lifestyle and is pulled easily with my F350. I know everyone has different needs, so I found my list plus a list of pluses and minuses for each rig was a huge aid in helping me make my decision on which model to purchase. I haven't had a single issue with it but I will agree with everyone else that make sure the PDI goes on your schedule and not the dealers.

Best of luck on your new purchase. Folks have different lifestyles so be sure the Montana you buy fits yours - they've got so many models to choose from. I do not regret buying my Montana one bit and when I wear this one out, I'll probably buy another! LOL
GrayPDX is offline   Reply With Quote