View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 08:40 AM   #6
jcurtis934
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13740
Pdi equals pre delivery inspection if you haven't run across the term yet. My guess is that with the huge increase in rvs sold over the last few years, and, montanas being a very large number, that the manufacturers are all building units very fast. And with that comes things not done to perfection as well as some things missed that shouldn't have left the factory and stuff not found by dealers. So, take your time going through the unit, turn on all lights, work everything, and have the person doing the walk-through with you write down everything you feel isn't right. If they move through things too quickly for you, slow them down, make them go through it again, make sure you know how to operate the major systems. If the unit has six point auto leveling, perform an auto level yourself after they show you. And, I would also go into manual mode and understand how it works in manual as well. Just don't retract front levelers/landing gear by mistake and if you do...power off system fast. Welcome and good luck with the new home on wheels. John