Thread: New S&B
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 12:27 AM   #22
MIMF
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2827
Merry Christmas, everyone!! I pray that everybody is doing well?! I am also praying that Susan Phillips (from another thread) is doing much better and going to come out OK. According to the will of the Good Lord, whatever that may be.

We are in our new house! It has been such a whirlwind this last week. A week ago today, I was bring boxes of "stuff" over to the new house when at about mid day, my phone rings. It is the guy from the moving company. He asked if they could move us the next day, on Tuesday because their schedule had a drastic change. Of course, I said that we can make that work!! Thank God, we did it Tuesday because, on Friday when the move was suppose to take place, it was blowing and snowing. Not a good day to have doors standing open to move things out and things in! I believe that was a sign that the Good Lord was watching over us, again. As I get older, it gets easier to recognize when these signs occure.

So, yesterday, Gail and I are preparing for our first family gathering that will be later this afternoon and tomorrow. What a great way to open our home, especially at Christmas!

But, here is the kicker. Everybody that comes tonight and tomorrow will be required to carry one box each day from the garage to the basement. The poor blokes just don't know it yet! That will sure make my life simple and take a huge load off me! LOL!!

Best wishes to all of you and, your families. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Keep the greasy side of those rigs down and, travel safe where ever you go!
MIMF is offline   Reply With Quote