View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 04:04 AM   #1
tabraha
Established Member

M.O.C. #18262
New to the Board!

Hi everyone from sunny, no wait cold, no it's warm again, South Carolina! Took delivery of our '16 3160RL this past weekend and can't wait to get some time on the road with it. We're a family of 4, 2 kids ages 3 (boy) and 7 (girl) that love to travel. I haven't quite hit all the states but am up there pretty good. The wife and kids are a little behind but closing the gap. The 3yo has hit 31 and the 7yo is a couple ahead of him.

We are coming from a 39' Bristol Bay (Sunnybrook) that served us well but were ready to modernize a little bit and ended up with a slightly shorter unit and more open floorplan with the 3160RL. We will be taking our shakedown trip this weekend to one of our favorite close CG's at James Island,SC.

We already have a 4500mi trip to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons booked for this summer and hope to squeeze a few more trips in before then.

Thanks for those who have shared the wealth of information on the MOC forum. Already digging in to threads regarding solar/magnum inverters/batteries...

Couple quick pics: Scratch that evidently. In my newbness I missed the rather unfortunate 100k/800 pixel limit.

For those with the bandwidth here's a slideshow: http://s15.photobucket.com/user/tabr...ontana%20Fiver
tabraha is offline   Reply With Quote