Thread: Poli Glow
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 02:20 PM   #5
My09Ride
Established Member

M.O.C. #20335
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickbecker View Post
The nose cap of the Montana was pretty faded and oxidized to the point that it was going to take hours with a buffer and lots of wax. Read about a product called Poli Glow in Trailer Life magazine - they seemed to like it so decided to give it a try.

Not to bad on the effort end and I am really pleased with the end result. Here is a link to their web site:

https://poliglow-int.com/

$75 for the kit. I ordered the oxidizer remover powder, but did not need it. There are videos on how to use and it was all pretty much as advertised. Put it on right over the graphics - they are giving up at the edges but they shined up as well. I used about 1/4 of the product for the entire nose, so have plenty left for touch up and redo. They say 6 months for adding another coat and annually to do it again. It took me about 3 hours of scrubbing effort on one day and about 2 hours to apply polish the next. Worst part was up and down the ladder. Helps a lot if you "neal" the front end prior to start.

If it holds up to the bugs and washing, I will really be pleased, but it looks as good as new at the moment.
Please tell me what you believe is not too much effort.? I almost 70.
My09Ride is offline   Reply With Quote