Thread: airbags
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 07:22 AM   #16
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
I have a T connection and am curious and a little befuddled as to what is being said regarding the pressure shifting to the other side?? The pressure in the system is going to be the same regardless of turn straight, bump, etc. That is the nature of air and fluid flow. In the case of individual lines, the same thing would apply, the pressure is going to be the same on both sides. I fail to see where a turn depressing an air spring is going to put any lean into the truck. If this were the case it would apply regardless of whether the system is connected or not. Why wouldn't the side towards the outside of the turn compress more due to the additional weight shift, which would then result in less weight on the inside spring and a resulting raising of that side on an individually fed system??? This is my addled engineers brain working here, but I truly believe it is a non-issue.
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote