View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 07:40 PM   #72
CADman_KS
Montana Master

M.O.C. #25060
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohrmann View Post
I think they have given you a full disconnect with that battery disconnect in the photos. It appears that the positive battery feed comes up on the left from below, goes through the 150 amp breaker, then to the disconnect switch. On the load side, there is one leg that probably goes to your fridge inverter, and the other leg goes to the line side of that small breaker that serves small loads. Tapped on that same large cable on the small breaker, the 12 volt feed goes to the 80 amp breaker. Off the load side of that breaker is one cable that goes to your hydraulic pump and the other large cable will go to your inside power panel via the battery disconnect switch in your convenience center. There are a couple of small wires coming off the line side connection of the 80 amp breaker, but it appears that they are separately fused with inline fuses, so that isn't a problem. From what I am seeing, they have you setup very well with the bonus feature of having a full disconnect switch that will disconnect all loads from your battery if you need to do that. Everything looks fine with how it's wired.
Yeah, and that's what it does. Most of the time, I would like to keep the fridge off, but have everything else on, and with this system, you can't.

I'm changing it back to the way that all of the others seem to be...
CADman_KS is offline   Reply With Quote