View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 05:20 PM   #18
laverdur
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #11972
I have a 2012 3150RL with a remote control. The "board" for the remote functions in mine is in the front storage compartment where the batteries are located. Looking from the front, the "board" is high up on the right-hand side. The various connections are labeled for the items they control. I have disconnected my batteries several times and never had to re-sync the remote to the "board". This applies to battery replacement too. We use Lippert Carpet Protectors on both of our living room slides. I use the remote for the large slideout because one of the carpet protectors likes to slide when the slideout is being retracted. Using the remote, I can stand on the carpet protector until there is enough weight on it to keep it from sliding. Of course, if DW is available then that is her job. In that case I use the switch on the control panel. My remote looks like the one posted by Carl n Susan above.