View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 01:56 AM   #1
Wild Horse
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10026
It's the little things.....

So think back to your first 5er...go thru the orientation, etc. and think you are already to rock. Oh sure, your mind was reeling a bit with information overload, but you were confident that you'd get a handle on everything. Well, that's what we went thru yesterday...with one exception. Now, I've hauled alot of trailers before. tag trailers with backhoes, goosenecks with rodeo stock, etc. So I was quite comfortable with the orientation. Before we pulled out, we met John and Ann (H. John Kohl here). After a quick handshake, John proceeded to give me the *true* orientation...you know, "the little things" that seemed to escape the people at the rv store, the things that come from the experiences of those here. Ohhh, like the trail air pin box that had a deflated air bag, maintenance of the landing gear, etc.,etc.

Little things...that make a BIG difference. He may be an Retired Marine, but this ex-Army would like to express his gratitude. This site has helped us in soooo many ways, but John...you were the icing on the cake.

Thanks John....from the heart.
Bill
Wild Horse is offline   Reply With Quote