View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 03:06 AM   #40
Captain Joe
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10764
Big Dave,
I share your experience. I had a 2011 3750FL and we could not keep the living room cool in 90 degree plus weather. We tried everything. We only have the two vertical vents up there. We kept both airs (15K and 13.5K) on high and the compressor never shut off in the kitchen. The bedroom would cycle. We have slide toppers. The DW loves to sit at the dining room table or desk when my son and I are watching TV in the Man Cave (living room). She is freezing in the dining room and we are sweating in the living room. We tried everything.

We fixed the problem by trading in our unit and purchasing the 3725RL.

Keystone made the mistake by putting the front air in the kitchen vs. the living room. I expect they were worried about the look, losing some ceiling height, and the overall height of the unit. If I kept our 3750, I would have added a third air and a separate power cord and replaced the fantastic vent in the living room. Our new 3725RL has no problem keeping us cool. Why? The airs are where they are supposed to be. There are plenty of vents in the bedroom and it has the same ceiling as the 3750.

I really liked our 3750FL. Being 6'4" tall, I never hit my head and I was very comfortable, except for the heat. Now, I hit my head going into the bedroom and bath with our new 3725RL, but I am at least cool doing it.
Captain Joe is offline   Reply With Quote