View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 07:24 PM   #354
TennTom
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22087
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlakejim View Post

For me it would be have the garage literally 1" wider so it would accommodate a wider variety of side by sides (there are a bunch of models that are 60" wide and the door is literally 59" wide)! GRRRRRRRR!!!!

If it would be 1" wider you would have to open the slider and if you had to do that might as well make it 6". Maybe then you could put to HOGs down below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlakejim View Post
Also having a removable wall between garage and the mid pass thru storage so I could carry a longer kayak or maybe even a canoe!

Would love to put both a bike and a canoe down below.

There are a few little things that the DW and I have thought dumb, like some of the lights and switches. For instance, why have the one light in front of the fridge on a switch and not include the two over the table? Why daisy all the GFI's onto the one in the kitchen. That would make it very difficult to narrow down a persistent fault. One other thing, why not have a separate access door for the water/cable. Need water on even when it is raining so why have rain soak the carpet in the front storage area, or even worse, those things that fly and make nests, then you find them and get welts all over!

Those are my few things thus far.