View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 04:45 PM   #27
speedster100
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17566
Well there you go the F-250/350's should be out of the equation now due to axle/rear end's making it much easier for you to pick. The GM 2500/3500 is essentially the same truck except the spring packs. Not sure about the Dodge SRW's, I have had both the GM 2500Hd (2015 duramax) & now the 3500Hd (duramax) and quite frankly both towed my Montana 3790RD with no issues, felt safe, stopped fine, handled crosswinds fine etc with me behind the wheel.

I really like the upgraded HP & Torque of the 2017 GM and there were some tweaks to the steering & transmission as well otherwise essentially the same truck inside and out except the 2015 was a Chev LTZ & this one is GMC Denali. Both SRW as I (me) won't have a dually for countless reasons I have against them one of em being can't get one in the garage but there are more.

I watch the way Dodge's squat with a 5'ers smaller than ours on the back of em, my 2500 didn't squat out of lvl and the 3500 sits pretty much the same with the trailer on it and both handle pretty much the same.

As I said earlier go drive em and buy the one you like best that you can afford. Good luck brother....
speedster100 is offline   Reply With Quote