Thread: MAX PSI & Temps
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 01:59 PM   #25
vipermanden
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18510
I bought a digital tire tread depth gauge and it is supposed to be here today. I always run about 107 in my GY G614's, and recently saw in an RV Repair video that having your tires at the 110 psi for max load is not correct, unless you are at max load. I have never been near max load as we do not carry any fluids with us. All get dumped before we move on to next CG. The article said you need to check your tire tread depths and see if they are wearing evenly, then go up or down accordingly, but said you probably should start at 105 psi and go from there. As far as the TST goes, I have it set at 90 psi for low alarm, and 135 for high alarm, and 158 for max temp. I too have one sensor that is giving me fits, so I took it off, and noticed corrosion, so I carefully scraped all the corrosion off, and put a new o-ring and battery in it, and it seems a lot better now.