View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 10:14 PM   #5
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Welcome to the forum. Welcome to the ranks of 3670 RL owners. We enjoy the openness of this floor plan. As seen in my signature, ours is the Big Sky unit and a 2003. I have had less to deal with in the Monty than I did on the stick house before I sold it to go fulltime. I replaced a leaking faucet in the shower, tightened some lines in the shower access panel that had loosened over time, replaced the front landing gearbox and motor under warranty, patched a small tear in the roofing material because I ran under a limb, and went through the learning curve of proper sequence for setting up and taking down. The rest has been enjoyment of our wheeled estate.

The unit was parked for a year while we are in Hong Kong. On furlough, we opened it up, turned everything on, and all was as it should be. I have been accumulating a list of modifications I will address when we return to fulltiming, not because I "need" to do them, but because I choose to do them.

I like your murial. I think it was a special because I haven't seen another like it. Sure hope you like yours as much as we enjoy ours.

Stiles n Dianna
"Life is an adventure unfolding"
03 3670RL Big Sky
02 Ford F250 Lariat Longbox 7.3L PSD
Hypertech Programmer III
Prodigy

Go to Top of Page

stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote