View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 02:33 PM   #1
cdaniels
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7380
TV lift won't work on RE 365 REQ

I know I have seen threads about the motors being defective on the TV lifts prior. Did a search no luck. Has anyone had an issue with the lift mechanism. Our TV was stuck in the down position. Tried the remote and switch inside the door. No luck. Do you know who mfg them and who to call for replacement. And if you replaced it was it the whole mechanism or just the motor. Any Infro would be appreciated. DH has gotten the TV out and the mechanism off . Was not an easy job. Now on to repair.....

Update: talked to Jim Fisher this am as we had a power surge ( yes we had a surge protector at the box which became defective causing the power surge) and we have to rule out if it's the motor on the lift or the power box to the lift that needs fixed. Our little Splendide washer is not working either. Called the surge protector co TRC and they where of no help what so ever. I think it's time to call the insurance company...

Update #2: Called our insurance company everything seems to be covered minus the deductible. But nothing that is portable would be. Meaning any computers etc. They called to make sure the DVD and washer machine was not something that was taken in and out of the RV. Luckily our computers where not damaged.

cdaniels is offline   Reply With Quote