View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 07:18 AM   #29
speedster100
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17566
Every RV manufacturer today seems to have the same end use problems, from the very expensive high end ones to the lowest priced units... Since losing many of the competitive manufactures during the economic turn down or with Thor swallowing them up into their stronghold it seems most if not all are throwing them together as fast as possible using outsourced parts bought in bulk for their entire fleets of brands from the cheapest suppliers (china). They don't seem to care about quality anymore, they are getting away with it because they are selling more and more every year. People aren't buying expensive cottages they are now buying RV's as they are cheaper. Here in Canada since Glendale went under I haven't seen anything out there get close to their quality... There are still a huge amount of old Glendale's out there, parts are getting to be non existent but for the most part not needed. Really enjoy the 2015 3790RD we have but its a long list of repairs that will continue... I carry enough tools to fix it all as it will break or fall apart...... I'm just glad it wasn't a $140,000 top end unit as that would have really been a bummer. Many who bought those say they have the exact same issues...... So it isn't an exclusive problem with Keystone, it is more an issue with Thor and the RV industry as a whole...!
speedster100 is offline   Reply With Quote