Thread: QUALITY CONTROL
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2004, 09:00 AM   #1
sgf
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #680
QUALITY CONTROL

You have wonderful lay-outs and beautiful interiors and decors;however, your units need to be checked out for quality much more. The quality control seems to be non-existant for our Montanas, way too many small annoying problems that may make some switch brands, i just hate the way your cabinets are installed,staples,staples, staples, ever heard of screws.Also, way to many slide-out leaks and you need to upgrade your suspensions, dump al-ko.People will pay the extra amount for the far superior Mor-ryde suspension, just make it standard.I know looks and lay-outs sell, but keystone needs to put more emphasis on qualty in the guts area, you are really lagging to other manufactors in this area,it will catch up to you,as I know we will not purchase another keystone, just way too many small problems, did not buy this for dragging back tto the dealer, want to use for rving, take the money allocated for warranty problems and put it in the coach, if you build quality your warranty re-calls and pay-outs will go down and customer satisfaction and word of mouth will rise significantly. Thank you
sgf is offline   Reply With Quote