View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 05:56 PM   #1
CampinCanuck

M.O.C. #23698
Cool NEW MOC member & '05 3650 Rk owner

Hey everyone; Campin Canuck here from Amherstburg Ontario. I just love my new (TO ME) 5th wheel camper and have a snag I'm hoping others can help me with. I tried to use the sewer flush valve according to the instructions posted and after a few minutes of running water through the valve there was no exit water thru the viewing hose of the sewer line so I stopped in fear there was either a leak/ kink/clog or other issue where the water entering was not going where it was supposed to go flushing the black tank. Unfortunately it had rained the night before so the wet carpet in front of the fireplace and middle slide made me suspect of a possible leak.... somewhere..Was it the flush attempt or a rain leak???? I investigated by removing the flush valve and outside utility shower panel (above valve)and looked inside with negative results. There is no access panel or schematic to follow the plumbing from flush valve to tank. Any ideas??? My next step is to remove the fireplace and try to access a look /service from the inside. I really don't want to start removing underbelly ....ANYONE ELSE HAVING A SEWER FLUSH VALVE ISSUE? PLEASE HELP.HOPING TO CONNECT WITH OTHER 3650 RK OWNERS.
RETIRED RANDY
CampinCanuck is offline   Reply With Quote