View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 04:40 PM   #2
Bum
Established Member

M.O.C. #24028
Hello Steve, We also have the 2019 3121 RL and am thinking about adding some solar. Contacted Keystone with my Vin Number to ask for roof drawings and what material my roof rafters were made out of. My first response was that No Drawings are available to owners and she would have to ask someone else about the material of the rafters. Also, the roof warranty would be gone. When I mentioned to the person that all she would need is my Vin Number to find the material used for our Rafters, she did get back to me that the rafters were wood. I installed solar on our Lance Truck Camper, asked the same question to them, within an hour they sent full frame, 120 Volt and 12 Volt Drawings. Amazing. I did buy a Zircon Center Finding Stud Sensor, HD 70 from Home Depot. It was dead on to find the aluminum ribs on the roof of our TC. Will be interested in your project and answers to your post.