Thread: New 3701LK
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 07:24 PM   #20
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Carl G and any others that have heard this about the warranty-- I don't know who your dealer/s was but he is filling you with a real pile of BS. Have that dealer show you where it says that and make him show it to you in writing. That dealer just does not want to do warranty work because he can't charge Keystone his outrageous prices the charges for repair work. Keystone has a set price to give to dealers for repair work that falls under warranty and that is what they get paid nothing more. Many dealers do not like to accept that amount and will give the customer any excuse they can so they do not have to do the work. If you or any one has a problem that would fall under the warranty all you have to do is call Keystone Customer Service with your VIN #, your name, when you purchased the unit and who you purchased it from and they will try and work things out for the customer. Just remember that you get more with honey or sugar than you do with vinegar and if you treat the Customer Service wrong you more than likely will not get the service you would like, so be kind and patient.

I'm not trying to start something here but I know for a fact that the 60 day warranty deal is totally incorrect and anyone that tells you it is has to prove it to me and to you in writing before I'd accept any stupid statement like that period!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote