Old 08-01-2018, 07:31 AM   #64
Baldicon
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil P View Post
Hi

A lot of you are missing the point.

I have accepted the delivery of new products some I the price range of 40 million. These were all mass produced.

I have never (not even once) accepted one without making a list of discrepancies and turning that over to the designated person.

At this point is where Keystone drops the ball.

The new owner turns over the list and the dealer either does nothing, doesn’t present it to Keystone correctly or takes so long it outside of Keystones 90 day policy.

The reason this happens is because Keystone does not audit a selling dealer’s service personnel and maintenance facility. The closest they come to this is to make sure there is an office with the label on the door “service manager”

So all of the complaints you see here come right back on Keystone.

If Keystone was at all interested in taking care of their customers the dealer that sold my unit would no longer be selling Keystone or Thor products. I have encountered several some as recent as 30 days ago having the same results with this dealer.

When Keystone stops backing the high sales dealers that don’t have a qualified service personnel and facility their reputation would take a turn for the better.

The discussion of production line quality becomes mute if the manufacturer excises responsibility for discrepancies and repairs or replaces in a timely manner.

The RVIA scam for certified technicians is a whole different story.

Phil P
What is Keystone's 90 day policy?