View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 06:04 AM   #13
jameswbarton
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18658
Great News for Me! In a positive light! I do not get a discount from Keystone nor do I have any family members working there.

I spent another hour today and got to my owner relations contact in Keystone through their only customer service number. He had already reversed several warranty denials and approved all the remaining work. He told me to call the Dealer and order the parts level 2 to expedite them. He told me the separator baffle on the rear AC was my cooling problem and it required the removal and re-installation of the rear AC unit.

So in a week or so I can pickup my HC 375 FL in the condition it should have been on 2 June.

BTW I never heard of Bird damage to a TPO or EDPM roof? Some one in Keystone is gong to new creative heights to get out of paying for shoddy materials? Keystone also admitted my condensation problem from the rear AC is a terrible design and that the inadvertent "screw molding roof damn" making little lakes on my roof is the current manufacture and really should be re-designed. He complimented me on my photography of the issue and said he will submit it to the design change commitee but that will not help me as they will never do a recall. I bought it as is!
jameswbarton is offline   Reply With Quote