Thread: Long Road Trip
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 05:28 AM   #13
The Bone
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17521
I am currently on a cross country trip and wow we have seen some wonderful things. Take lots of pictures because you will love them when you get home. I also take some cash with us because toll roads and bridges. We only use our credit car for everything because it's not connected to our bank accounts. I have alredy done one oil change and will do another one before we get home. I only use full synthetic oil and drive a diesel so I had a problem locating a dealer that had my oil. If you do what I did you need to call the parts guy to see if they have it in stock. Don't call the service department because they will call the parts guy for the oil. Another problem is holiday weekends. We took off and planed on missing summer vacations for the kids but they are out there on holidays LOL.
Do a good once over on your truck and trailer to make sure when you take off everything is 100% make sure that your tires are good for the trip. The more you take care of at home the less headache you will have on the road. Safe travels.
The Bone is offline   Reply With Quote