View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 09:32 AM   #7
beeje
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17894
I don't think anyone can state exactly what there unit weighs at any given time since (none ?) of us weigh it loaded for every trip.

I know for us, its a lot heavier loaded for a 2 week trip that say a 3 day trip. With that being said I have weighted our rig multiple times in various loading situations. Sometimes we are 1000lbs under weight and sometimes 500lbs over. 15560lbs GVWR. Take for example, If we are Bonn docking for 2 weeks at the ocean, I will bring several coolers full of ice (I get it free from work) that's probably 300lbs right there. Now add as much fire wood as I can in the truck and camper and a full load of water and im sure we will be a little over weight (but just to the site) since the ice and wood will be mostly gone for the trip home.

At least I have an idea what it weighs fully loaded to the max. I would bet that most peoples rigs have never been across a scale before.
beeje is offline   Reply With Quote