View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 04:49 AM   #13
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by jrgwdenner

Our prayers go out to all the victims and their families. We also saw the devastation in Plainfield, IL and hate to think of how the lives of these people in Florida are changed by this tragedy.

Patty, we pray that Dick's parents are okay and are glad to hear the good report on yours.
Thanks Judy. My sister Sue called as she was able to speak to my parents and Dick's parents are OK too. PTL, we are so grateful.

Watching CNN still and it's overwhelming.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by adelmoll

God has been good to us again. We are twenty miles north of all the damage at The Villages. Are hearts are heavy for all of the victims and families. This is one of our favorite places in Florida ane we go their at least once a week just to people watch.

What damage we got here is very minimal. Just buckets of rain and wind that washed all the sand from our yard into the street. It is a mess because we are in the middle of a lot of landscaping our new lot. We count our blessings.

Helen
Helen so glad to read that you two are OK and damage was minimal. The Villages are really amazing aren't they? So much fun stuff to do. I love going down there.

They are saying it was a F3 or F4 tornado. Our prayers continue to be with all affected.

Patty
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote