Thread: Quality control
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 03:01 AM   #6
madeforeachother
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6748
I can well agree with this post and was going to write something about the quality months ago but thought I would fall on deaf ears. We picked up our 2010 3605sa last Christmas Eve and it being our 3rd Montana has been a big disappointment. There has been so many problems with this trailer that it has been in the shop at least 8 times since we bought it and still waiting for parts to go in again. I finally contacted Keystone and their response was " WE'RE FIXING EVERYTHING, AREN'T WE"? Our confidence level to take this trailer on a trip is zero because everytime we roll it out the driveway something breaks. It's true that Keystone is repairing everything but we have to pay the expense of bringing it to the dealer that is 65 miles away. On top of this we think we were lied to by the dealership regarding the newness of the rig. It was issued a VIN on 3/21/2010 and according to Keystone picked up by our dealer on 4/16/2010 from the factory. It didn't arrive on their lots until 11/20/2010. So, We're still waiting for an explaination as to where it's been for almost 7-months! Nobody's talking and we feel we are stuck with a lemon. At this time we're contemplating on either selling it or trade it in on a newer one and order it this time as we did on our two previous rigs and have a handle on time frames. It's said, Let the buyer beware and in this case it rings true to us. Three times was supposed to be a charm but it's a bummer man!
madeforeachother is online now   Reply With Quote