View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 04:07 PM   #2
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
We don't have that particular model, but ours has the living room in the rear. We love our Montana. Like all RV's some rigs aren't made as carefully as others and some owners do have problems. We had a few things wrong with ours and two were what you might term major. We also live 200 miles from the dealer out in the middle of the boonies in Kansas. Keystone has stepped up to the plate every time, including when we weren't anywhere near an authorized repair center. They allowed a private service company to fix the problem, I sent them the bill and they promptly sent me a check. We also had some work done at the service center in Goshen. They were wonderful and the rig came back to us better than new. There are plenty of folks who will tell you they have had no problems with their Montanas. The reason I'm telling our story is that it's important what a company will do when things don't go right. Other forums are filled with stories of owners left to twist in the wind. Our experiences with Keystone and our Montana have been nothing but positive. In short we love our rig and are happy we made this decision.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote