View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 08:29 AM   #26
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
Thanks for all the information on this post-thread.

We've had our Montana High Country 375FL for only 6 weeks now. We've lived in the camper since we took possession, between 3 trips and drive way camping. With freezing weather right around the corner, I'm skeptical what I can expect out of the new camper. We'd like to continue using the camper until Thanksgiving week. We have our last trip of the year scheduled for Louisiana the week of Thanksgiving and would like to winterize on our return from that trip. This gives me a lot of assurance that temps reaching the 32 degree temperature mark will be no problem for this new 5er.

-32F is an impressive number. But with our short experience already, we've burned through 4 - 30 pound tanks of propane already, plus supplementing with the fireplace and a space heater. I can't imagine how much propane it would take to keep the underbelly and all warm at -32! ... maybe a 30 pound tank every day?

Thanks for the information! And fyi, I didn't get any documentation on my heaters. I suppose we're expected to go to the manufacturers web site and pull down PDF's now, with absolutely everything. Same with the refrigerator. No info provided by the dealer.
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote