Thread: New Truck
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2018, 04:55 PM   #164
Dam Worker
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17164
The verdict is in and Ford offered to either do a replacement or repurchase on my 2017 Platinum. I will recieve papers via FedEx early next week to sign and return to Ford. Although I am not happy about my truck not being available right now I am very happy that Ford is taking care of the issue in a professional manner. I am requesting a new replacement truck which I now have a VIN number. The rep said he might be able to expedite my truck through the build process which would be nice. This whole process was handled without me losing my temper or doing anything that was not professional, no lawyers etc. I have to say at this point in time I am happy with Ford in how they are taking care of the issue. Build date in August and delivered in mid September if everything stays on schedule, maybe sooner if the truck is expedited.

Side note if I found a truck that I was happy with on a dealership lot I could get it and not have to wait. Unfortunately the way I set up my truck optionwise you don't find them on the lot. I don't think there is any real changes between my 18 and the new 19's.

Dealership has been very good to work with on my truck problem so far.

Tom Marty