View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 04:02 PM   #10
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
David-- First of all "Thank you for your Service"! Also welcome to the MOC Forum. You will find out that this is the best informational site for the Montana line of rv's on the www. 7.3Ford gave you some good advice when he said to check out the Regional Rallies because that is a great way to meet other MOC members, make some really good friends and find out about things that we have done to our rigs to make them our own and a way to live our lifestyles. I'd like to invite you to attend the Central Plains Regional Rally (CPRR) what has been held for the past six year just north of you here in Nebraska. We have not set a date for sure yet nor where we will be holding it. We're thinking of changing locations but have not made that decision as if this date yet. Watch for posting by myself or the Kelpe's on this year's CPRR here on the Forum. We hope you will be able to meet you and HH6 this year at our Rally. IF you can't make it, consider the MOC Fall Rally held in September in Goshen, IN. Goshen is where the Montana's, High Country's and Big Sky's are manufactured and it's an excellent way to really learn how your unit was put together from the axle's up too! I'll send you a PM (Personal Message) incase you have any questions on either of the Rallies I've mentioned.
Take care and again WELCOME TO MOC!!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote