Old 12-03-2012, 06:40 PM   #9
Desert RVer
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9307
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Carl n Susan

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Desert RVer
I would really like to know how you come to the conclusion that the brown decal images on the 2955RL are the same as the bluish images shown on the 3400RL? I see them as being entirely different!
Excuse me! What gave you the idea I think blue decals are the same as brown decals??? I am not color blind or oblivious to completely different shapes. I didn't write anything saying the two images were the same. I did ask if you have brown decals and if there was two different shades of brown used. AFAIK there was only one shade of brown used and you confirmed it. So my suggestion was to order the *BROWN* decals you need.

The 5th wheel silhouette used as background for the decals is irrelevant to the decals. But for your information, the RV with the blue decals (which go on a 2005 and early 2006 Montanas) is *NOT* a 3400. Notice the refrigerator vents in the curb-side slide. A 3400 has its refer vents on the street-side slide out. The silhouette used for the blue decals is more likely a 2980. The brown decal trailer pictured is a 2955.
OK, we are having a serious communication issue. What part number would you use to order brown decals that are shown on the 5th wheel with the blue decals? Those are the images that match our 3400RL.
Desert RVer is offline   Reply With Quote