View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 04:24 PM   #11
topjustice
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19835
Quote:
Originally Posted by Half Fast Rusty View Post
Just upgraded to a 2018 3810MS and relocating all the electronic peripherals to the new unit from our 2016 352RL. The HC had an open cabinet behind the TV with plenty of 110 outlets and grometted holes between shelves to run wires. The new rig has a closed cabinet with the primary sound system and sound bars mounted. The TV is mounted to a wall just behind the TV and no access to what ever is behind the wall. Looks like there might be some unused space available to run wires etc. I mounted the Wally to this wall with two screws and some Velcro to keep it from bouncing off. There is only on pair of 110 outlets which were used for the TV and the sound bar so I hooked up a small power strip to handle more components.

Where has anybody else located the other components such as a blue ray or Apple TV? It could go in the cabinet above the TV, but holes will need to be drilled and again, need power. I’m really not wanting to poke holes in my new rig yet.

The other question I have is the outside TV in the slide. Is the Sat connection the same as the living room or the Bedroom? In the HC, the connection was in the basement and connected to the bedroom.
Did you mount the Wally on the back wall or one of the side walls? Did you mount it upside down or vice verse? Also, do you have any problem with the Wally receiving the signal with the TV in between it and the remote? I will have the same issues so your experience will be helpful. Thank you.
topjustice is offline   Reply With Quote