View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 08:54 AM   #9
CamillaMichael
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10246
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by denandannie

Since there has been so much dissatisfaction with the Marathon tires, I'd suggest that those who have valid complaints do something about it. If you go to safercar.gov, you can file a complaint. You can also find information or file a complaint at nhtsa.gov

If we get enough people submitting complaints maybe someone will listen. I cannot complain as my tires have yet to fail. But those of you out there in MOC land who have negative experiences can sure try to make your voice heard.

I emailed my dealer, Bretz RV in Missoula, MT, and of course they had never heard of any complaints about the Marathon tires. Which did not come as a surprise to me. My next letter will be to Keystone.

When I contacted Keystone a year or so ago about Marathon tires, I was told to contact GoodYear if I had any issues with the tires...I thought that since Keystone was putting these tires on their products, that they would have some interest in the tire's performance...not so. Your letter to Keystone may reap some good, but I would not bet on it.
CamillaMichael is offline   Reply With Quote