View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 03:06 PM   #15
PSFORD99
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyjones View Post
Tire Description:
The Sailun S637 ST is an all-steel highway rib tire designed to provide the ultimate in performance for trailer applications. The heavy duty all steel construction delivers low rolling resistance, superior strength and durability while providing sure-footing and straight tracking. The S637 ST is perfect for all high load capacity trailer applications.

Features & Benefits:
All steel construction for maximum strength and load capacity.
Multi-sipes improve traction in wet conditions and dissipate heat for prolonged tread life.
Five rib design for improved stability.
Solid shoulder to resist irregular wear and improve fuel efficiency.
Requires special high load capacity wheel. Consult wheel/ RV manufacturer for proper application.
This is the size tire I have on now so I would guess I would go with this same tire: S5541960 ST235/80R16* 129/125 L 14 10 6.50 30.8 9.3 14.7 4,080 3,640 110

But what does it mean by "requires special high load capacity wheel???
Also the current goodyear marathons that came on the fifth wheel have a PSI of 80 these say 110? Does this make a difference???

I am pretty sure your wheels are rated for 110 psi. I wouldn't mess with any G rated tires other then Sailuns, they been out now for several years, with great reviews.

Check your wheels on the backside, pretty sure you will see the 110 psi rating. Simpletire online is probably your best buy, and free shipping.I bought mine locally ,and got a price match from them. So out the door was the same as Simpletire, and then paying to have them mounted ,and balanced at some tire dealer .
PSFORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote