View Single Post
Old 01-10-2005, 06:01 PM   #23
harleyrider
Montana Master

M.O.C. #627
Steve

No problem my friend.No apologiy needed.I figured you didn`t remember I still had a warrenty.Lets be truthful it is very unusual that a 2001 model is still under warrenty.

While i`am hear a little up-date on the fixes in progress.It looks like at this dealership they assign 1 rv tech to do the work on each rig,Depending on his ability to do the work that is needed.(I like that method)well as I type hes in Florida right now-for work related issues.He will be their for the rest of the week.So my fixes are on hold until his return.Thats fine with me,I wasn`t even expecting to hear from the dealer for weeks any way.The dealer has been back and forth with Keystone on the fiberglass issues.Crack under bed room slide.spider cracks in kitchen slide.From what the dealer is telling me that Keystone is leaning towards just replacing the fiberglass instead of having it repaired.Maybe from Keystones point of view its more cost effective to just replace rather then have it sent out and repaired.My thoughts are if they do decide to replace,will the new fiberglass match the rest of the Montana???don`t know.The dealership did tell me that the frame was in good shape,but they will brace it up near the bed room slide so the crack won`t reappear.Also the reason for the fiberglass cap seperating from the roof was due to the factory using the wrong lenghth screws.To short.

After talking to my new dealer I ALMOST had a smile on my face again.I believe things are looking up.
harleyrider is offline   Reply With Quote