View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 04:20 PM   #6
Guvner
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #10832
Here's the mounting boards all installed above the mirror near the entrance door. As you can probably see a slight angle put on the tv mount to the left along with a tilt down where the couch/kitchen slider is and for my camper it's a really nice angle for a large screen. I will install 2 HDMI outlets and one antenna lead to the left of the mount along with a 115 volt duplex receptacle.

This is just where I'm at up to now. Pretty well decided on a 21 lb. Panasonic 32" 1080P LCD since Amazon keeps playing with the price of another one I was looking at. One time it's free shipping with no tax and the next second it's sold by target.com with sales tax and the rest. Not sure what's up with them. Sorry about the picture though as the cell phone usually does a better job.

I countersunk the holes to where the screws go in just below the surface and will fill in with plastic wood as best as I can. The screws on the far left and right on the spanners are all going into the 2 x 3 studs. The middle board going verticle is just a double up the thickness so the "Level Mount" mount will have something good to bite into. I pre-drilled all of the holes so there'd be no splitting. Everything seemed good and heard no nasty sounds as they were all shot into place. Just awaiting the mount I ordered and probably buy the TV tonight so it's on the way.

Gary..
Guvner is offline   Reply With Quote