Thread: Warranty work
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 05:08 PM   #1
Dam Worker
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17164
Warranty work

Well I left work early and picked up our unit. It has been at a dealership since last fall to get items fixed. My original dealer supposedly has been fixing the items on the list. They were not able to get the front and rear cap painted so they took it over to another Keystone dealer who work with Keystone and repainted caps. Backed the truck up to the fifth-wheel and climbed onto truck bed to check out the paint job. Paint looked nice but had little rough spots that you could feel. Same thing in the back. Went in to talk to the service mgr and let him know I was there. The painter and service mgr went out with me to look at he paint. They apologized and said it should have been wet buffed or something to that extent. Unfortunately now I will have to take it back. On a good note they said they would get it from my original dealer as the original dealer is supposed to replace some interior trim pieces. I guess I will remind them to adjust the window shade as they seem to have forgotten to do that.

We will take it to Portland for the satellite dish installation and see if anything else needs to be fixed before our warrantee runs out.

Tom Marty