Thread: Weight Advisors
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 04:22 PM   #12
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Hugh, please don't think I treat safety lightly as I don't. The topic of your post was weight police versus weight advisors. This is what I was addressing. BOTH terms, in my opinion, denote an air of officiality. For example: a financial advisor is a paid professional. There are many other advisors in our world also. I do not purpurt to be an expert or professional on anything, however, I feel I have experiential information to help newbies. At the cost of forgetting someone, the only expert I know of on this forum is Lonnie B, our resident tire expert from Texico, NM. I'm sure there are other professional and experts here but they have not been identified, except WayneM, who is a expert Marine (lol). So, to reiterate, I feel we are becoming TOO PC and believe we should think twice about this situation. This is my opinion and it has nothing to do with safety. I agree we should provide accurate information and IF I don't, I would expect someone to correct me, hopefully in a respectful manner......

Phil
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote