View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 05:43 AM   #16
KBLH
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #5867
[quote]Originally posted by Rockerdude

You will absolutely love the entire trip from Durango to Ouray, especially the "Million Dollar Highway". Unfortunately for me, I'll never get to take that trip again, because it absolutely terrified my wife.

Rockedude.....that was the most convincing thought I have read in all the posting thus far!!!!!!!!! Once again I'm convinced that women are more of sound minds We were LOL while reading your tale of adventure....If we take the trailer, I'm afraid that after we got to Ouray, Mom and I wouldn't be able to tell you what the drive looked like...she would still be walking from Durango after getting out of the truck...and I, would be taking care of my bleeding knuckles because I was on the side that "have little or no guardrails" Just in case we do go....I'll have Larry write back to you and let you know if the way up has changed since you were there...scratch that...I would have been yelling at him to keep his eyes on the road. So he wont see it either. Maybe we should just buy a Coor's Beer and look at the picture!
KBLH is offline   Reply With Quote