Thread: Kodiak 4500
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 03:32 PM   #11
Montana_6206
Established Member

M.O.C. #6206
Well, we bought the truck. I need to get a weight on it since none of the factory weights will apply. It has a "LINK" air ride suspension which is very heavy and it carries 90 gallons of fuel so we may be close to max when all the numbers are added up. But it sure looks great sitting in my parking spot. Right now the ride is a bit rough but the truck craves weight and that will come soon enough. The turning radius is incredible. I will change a few features as time goes on. I need to move the seats back about 6" since we are tall and I don't see aproblem with that. I will also build a center console for creature comforts while traveling since the design engineers forgot to make cup holders that actually hold a cup while moving.It came with a B&W turn-over ball and "Companion Hitch" but I will address that in another thread. I love the way it handles and can't wait to put it through it's paces. Please ask any questions and I'll try my best to answer with the information I have.......Dave
Montana_6206 is offline   Reply With Quote