View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 09:56 AM   #1
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Survival Paracord accessories

Desert Rat. That is what has become of me.... some would leave out the Desert, and I respect them for their honesty
I've met some real dandies out in the desert, many eccentric fellows..and some gals. One day I was in back of Saddle Mountain, about a mile on foot up and down the terrain, through washes and valleys, I had my snake gaiters on, a backpack, walking stick, Glock, and heavy boots. Here comes Arrowhead Roger, tennis shoes, (those slip-on's) and shorts, a floppy hat with bunches of white hair sticking out of it. Just happy as a Clam. Odd, but happy.
No matter who you meet and talk to...except Roger, is that you should be prepared for most anything that can go wrong back in the wild. Paracord is one of the things you should have.
Sue has made me some Paracord accessories, survival bracelets enable you to carry several feet of Para-Cord that can be used in an emergency. Good for countless survival applications. I have around 9' of it in my bracelet alone, key fobs, zipper pulls extra feet of it. She makes the bracelets so you can pull out the end and it will unravel.
We ordered USMC Gold for some neat ones.
She will be making some lanyards also, need one for my GPS.

Here are two she made:

Handy girl, that Sue... Poor taste in men, but handy none the less
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote