View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 05:45 AM   #6
Icehouse
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7893
Hi Chuck, yep they are open all year. The couple that own it now (Dave & Lynn) bought it from Lynn's dad who opening it in 1964. So this is truly home - the actual house and property. There is a small mobile home park in the back and tons and tons of RV spaces. Continental breakfast in the summer, shuttle pick up to all the touristy things, mechanic on site, bar/restaurant in the office area, small convenience store, ice cream store. You get my point. And it's all cheaper than what we were paying at that other place. This is the biggest (and best) park in Seward!
Dave has a snow plow on the front of his pick up truck, a small john deere and a huge mama of a machine (the tires are 5' tall because I stood beside them and they are as tall as me!). I think it's called a front loader. Anyway, it would move a house!! No, Bernie doesn't need to move the truck. However, we got up this morning to an additional 6" to 8" and still coming! Since we bought that truck in Georgia we didnt' get 4x4. When we shipped it up here, did you know it still didn't have 4x4? Hmph. But he got out of the snow just fine this morning! I, however, have an AWD car as backup - just in case!!!! I love it up here!!!!
When y'all coming?
Tammy
Icehouse is offline   Reply With Quote